Customizing our award winning bins with your logo or message is a highly effective way to enhance your facility and communicate your message.
Here are two Great ways to do this!
- Our team of dedicated professionals will work with you to customize a bin.
- We will provide templates that you or your agency can populate with your art.
Below are some examples of how these bins can be graphically enhanced.
As with any print process the price is relative to the following:
• Quantity to be produced.
Minimums apply as follows:
Megabin, Hexcycle, A-Bin, Wedgecycle, Slimcycle, Paper Taker Too
Cell phone and Printer Cartridge Tech Bins
Steelcycle, Steel Hexcycle, Evolution, Wood Squarecycle
Large Steel Collection Bin
If your order does not meet these minimum requirements we suggest you purchase the stock design of your choice and work with a local sign shop. In most cases these shops can provide a very effective service and will enable you to realize your goal.
Other considerations to be aware of that will affect the price:
- Sections of the bin to be printed ie: Sides, Lid, Access Flap etc.
- Complexity of the art/logo. The number of colors required.
- Amount of print coverage required.
- Another great customization method is to add your art to the unprinted sections of our existing bins. In all cases the higher the resolution of the original art the better the result. Typically a minimum of 150 dpi at half size will work well. If you have questions about this please send over your logo and we’ll let you know if it’s sufficient. This can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please keep in mind we will work with you to provide a layout with your graphics however we do not create original artwork.
You may have seen us at:
and many more....
Some of our clients include:
and many more....