Our prompt professional graphic design service
We provide an easy and comprehensive design service to assure you get
the results you are looking for. Simply specify the bin model and send us your
logo and a brief description of what your goals are we'll take it from there.
You may have seen us at:
and many more....
Some of our clients include:
and many more....
The Recyclingbin.com Difference
- Full Color Flood Print - No one else can do it
- Permanent or Temporary Bin Choices
- Designers and Engineers at your disposal, create a new bin or use and existing one.
- Distribution Services
We have a full staff of Designers and Engineers available at your fingertips to help you design the perfect recycling bin for your application.
Frequently Asked Questions
What degree of customizations are available?
What information will you need to get started?
- Custom Printing - Customize our stock bins with your graphics or have one of our designers put a graphic together for you.
- Custom Designs - Whether you need a completely new design or you just need to tweak one of ours our engineers are standing by to help. Minimums for custom designs are usually higher than for custom printing jobs.
Why would I need a customized recycling bin?
- We are more than happy to walk you through the whole process over the phone, but if you like to be prepared, here are some of the questions we will ask you.
- How many bins will you be purchasing? (There is a 25 bin minimum)
- What would you like printed on the bins?
- What kind of bin would you like to print ?
- How many sides of the bin will you be printing on?
- How many colors is the image you would like to print? (1, 2, 3, 4, 4 color process)
As a business this is a great way to show you are environmentally conscious
Potential uses: Promotional usage, Company Recycling Programs, Everyday Use, Advertising or Marketing initiatives.
Customer Product Reviews
"We are very pleased with the recycling containers provided by RecyclingBin.com. We purchased over 75 sets with base stations and they are very aesthetically pleasing. They are easy to spot, and add a nice organized touch to a production environment..."
"The units themselves are easy to put together and very sturdy. I particularly like the slim design because the bins do not stick and we can place them in spots near copiers where a larger unit would not fit."
Nadine Mazienis, Keep Monroe County Beautiful
- "We primarily use it for special events like football games and other sporting events. The units are mobile enough where we can transport with ease. The MegaBin has exceeded my expectations."
Terry Little, East Carolina State University
"The bins have played a large part in our recycling success on campus. The material is very sturdy and durable, and the handles make it easy to transport the bins from one location to another."
Wally Nava, Recycling Coordinator, The Citadel
We are very pleased with the quality of the units...and the outstanding graphics. It has helped us sell our GREEN INITIATIVE...recycling program on the Zoo grounds.
Peter O'Connell, Milwaukee Zoo
The WedgeCycle Bin looks great and works fantastic. I have placed this unit in my hotel about a year ago, and it is very durable and hasn't shown any signs of wear and tear.
"One amazing aspect of the kiosk is that it can serve as a great marketing tool while also helping to increase recycling rates, it certainly exceeded our expectations"
The bins have worked out great. We use them for the State Farm territorial food drive and they really grab people's attention. We use the unit with the Wheel Set which allows us to move the bins easily. Smart design!
"They've been great, we are ordering more, simplifying and increasing our recycling because it increases the awareness, the beautiful part is that it makes it easy, especially with the deposit openings, you can mix it up."
"These recycling Bins are working out great for us. We use these units at a high school and despite the wear and tear they receive from students, the bins are very sturdy and have definitely met our expectations."
Ryan Douma, Somerville High School
"We recycle paper and cans/bottles so the 2 bin system is ideal for our recycling requirements. I also love how the bins always stay organized and in place, it really enhances our campus image, Great job on the design!"
Top 10 Reasons to Buy Our Products
No middleman, deal directly with the designers and manufacturers.
Self closing lid does not attract bees, and other insects.
Distinctive design is representative of recyclables only and is not easily confused with ordinary trash.
No fading - Use outdoors without any fade from the sun or damage from water.
Inexpensive to ship as the bins fold flat and then easily form into structurally sound containers.
Extremely durable, this polymer provides the right amount of give so as to not crack upon sudden impact.
- Full Color Graphics on many of our bins increase your recycling rates.
Aesthetically pleasing bin which is more likely to be used as it stays very clean and appealing.
Made of Recycled and Recyclable plastic.
Custom printing available.