Carbon Emitted From Production
Because of our commitment to sustainability and careful materials consideration, the SteelCycle Max™ emits, on average, 27% less carbon in the production process than its industry standard equivalent.
The SteelCycle has been Maxed out with added accessories. This version of the SteelCycle has a lid that hinges and locks into place for easy emptying. Elevate and stabilize the bin with 4 feet levelers that come standard. In addition to the added 7 inches of height the Max version comes with a spring loaded flap that automatically closes after disposing of recyclables. These Heavy gauge steel recycling bins are an attractive addition to your recycling program.
- Product Guarantee - All products are made to last longer than any other product on the market, we stand by all our products.
- Rust Resistant
- Spring loaded flap automatically closes
- Various graphics available
- Cement mounting kit available
- Water drainage holes.
- Lid is hinged and locks in place
- Plastic liner insert
- Bottle and can opening or a paper slit opening lid.
- Handicap accessible
- Ships Assembled
- Powder coated in blue or green
- Custom graphics available
Compare SteelCycle and SteelCycle MAX
|Size:||17" x 17" x 37.25"|
|Capacity:||150 - .5 liter water bottles|
|Material:||Galvanized & Powdercoated 16 Gauge Steel|
|Availability:||Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days|
|Perfect Fit Liner:||55 Gal. Clear Liners - Clear 100 Pack - Model PRBUN|