Carbon Emitted From Production
Because of our commitment to sustainability and careful materials consideration, the Ski Bin Recycler emits, on average, 61% less carbon in the production process than its industry standard equivalent.
The Ski Bin makes a clear connection with a mountain resorts natural beauty, while complementing any common area with a convenient solution for collecting bottles or cans. The skiers garb is enhanced to make him appear as a "recycling patrol officer" while empty plastic bottles are shown traveling up and down the ski lift "completing the cycle".
- Unique design has received US Patent # D601,321
- Keep recyclables out of sight while enhancing your common areas.
- Full color photo graphical collection system conveys a great message with awesome visuals.
- Made of 100% UV inhibited plastic for indoor or outdoor placement.
- Patented design assembles easily in minutes.
- Raised floor prevents wearing seen in other products.
- Entire top section is removable for easy emptying
- Angled lid prevents snow, rain, and garbage buildup
- Fits our standard 100% recycled liners.
- Heavy duty stainless steel knob will not rust.
- Includes high quality printed identification decals.
- Slots on body allow for secure locking of liner and an easy empty process.
- Made of 30% post industrial recycled plastic.
- Bin is 100% Recyclable
The Ski Bin is a low impact high efficiency product designed to minimize the use of plastic, packaging and fuel in transit.
|Size:||17.5" x 17.5" x 40" H|
|Capacity:||120 - .5 liter Plastic Bottle|
|Material:||Heavy Duty, Lightweight Twin-Wall Polypropylene Plastic|
|Availability:||Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days|
|Perfect Fit Liner:||42 Gal. Liners Available in Blue, Green & Brown - 200 Pack - Model PABBG | 50 Pack - Model PABBGD|