Earth Bin™ Max
Earth Bin™ Max
5.00 out of
4 ratings from
1 user reviews
Carbon Emitted From Production
Because of our commitment to sustainability and careful materials consideration, the Earth Bin MAX emits, on average, 36% less carbon in the production process than its industry standard equivalent.
This Earth Bin is equipped for the outdoors. A steel frame now gives this bin the added weight and design features to allow it to stand up to the rigors of the environment.
- Unique design has received US Patent # D601,321
- Steel frame now enables the Earth Bin to be used outside without fear of theft or damage.
- Additional features only found in the MAX unit include 4 steel corner supports, steel hinge for the lid, heavy duty steel floor, and a metal clip that locks the lid in place.
- Lockable - Includes integrated steel flange for locking or chaining bin to structure
- Beautiful radiant graphics will not fade
- The painter turtle, bull frog, ripening tomato, wild mushroom, rhododendron, and the beautiful hibiscus drive home how much life we receive from the earth and how important it is that we all practice good stewardship.
- Increase Recycling Rates - Designed to enhance any establishment, gain key placement, and get noticed.
- Angled lid prevents snow, rain, and garbage buildup
- Includes high quality printed identification decals.
- Seperate recyclables in one container, top slots allow for secure locking of 1 or 2 liners
- Made of 30% post industrial recycled plastic.
- 100% recyclable.
- Save on fuel, freight, and pollutants The Earth Bin ships flat
|Size:||17.5" x 17.5" x 40" H|
|Capacity:||120 - .5 liter water bottles|
|Material:||Galvanized Steel, Heavy Duty, Lightweight Twin-Wall Polypropylene Plastic|
|Availability:||Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days|
|Perfect Fit Liner:||42 Gal. Liners Available in Blue, Green & Brown - 200 Pack - Model PABBG | 50 Pack - Model PABBGD|
Product Reviews for Earth Bin™ Max