5.00 out of
4 ratings from
1 user reviews
Carbon Emitted From Production
Because of our commitment to sustainability and careful materials consideration, the A-bin MAX emits, on average, 36% less carbon in the production process than its industry standard equivalent.
A steel frame now gives this bin the added weight and design features to allow it to stand up to the rigors of the environment.
- Keep recyclables out of sight while enhancing your common areas.
- Steel frame now enables the A-Bin to be used outside without fear of theft or damage.
- Additional features only found in the MAX unit include 4 steel corner supports, steel hinge for the lid, heavy duty steel floor, and a metal clip that locks the lid in place.
- Lockable - Includes integrated steel flange for locking or chaining bin to structure
- Full color photo graphical collection system conveys a great message with awesome visuals.
- Made of 100% UV inhibited plastic for indoor or outdoor placement.
- Patented design assembles easily in minutes.
- Raised floor prevents wearing seen in other products.
- Angled lid prevents snow, rain, and garbage buildup.
- Includes high quality printed identification decals.
- Seperate recyclables in one container, top slots allow for secure locking of 1 or 2 liners
- Made of 30% post industrial recycled plastic.
- Bin is 100% Recyclable
- Save on fuel, freight, and pollutants The Ski Bin ships flat
|Size:||17.5" x 17.5" x 40" H|
|Capacity:||120 - .5 liter water bottles|
|Material:||Galvanized Steel, Heavy Duty, Lightweight Twin-Wall Polypropylene Plastic|
|Availability:||Usually Ships in 3-5 Business Days|
|Perfect Fit Liner:||42 Gal. Liners Available in Blue, Green & Brown - 200 Pack - Model PABBG | 50 Pack - Model PABBGD|